· 2 day tournament
· online registration
· 7V7, 9v9 & 11v11 competitions
· GUEST PLAYERS ALLOWED
tbd - august 2023
GAMES START AS EARLY AS 8AM & END AS LATE AS 10PM
*Registration deadline tbd*
REDWOOD CITY & the surrounding area
- Teams will NOT be charged until accepted.
- Application Deadline: July 22, 2022
- Waiting list application: July 23, '22 through August 5, '22
- Acceptance notification begin: July 23, 2022
- Withdrawal Penalty: If a team withdraws after it has been accepted, the whole registration is forfeited
- Credentials: Any registration passes are accepted - USYSA, USCS, etc., but they cannot be mixed within a team
- Guests - 3 for 7v7, 5 for 9v9 and 7 for 11v11
- No team will be accepted until paid in full.
- Automatic notifications will be sent to the addresses of record in GotSport for applications, acceptance, withdrawal or waiting list status.
- COACHES with MULTIPLE TEAMS are guaranteed (yes, there are other events who guarantee this) conflict-free round robin schedules ONLY IF they are properly indicated as the head coach for each team they coach.
- All teams must acknowledge the event rules and other conditions during the application process.
- One authorized member of your team should reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions.
- The schedule is targeted to be released a MINIMUM of two weeks before the event.
- Every effort will be made to ensure conflict-free schedules for coaches with multiple teams.
- All teams will have 2-hour rest periods between matches.